A Fire outbreak has raised down a four bedroom apartment in Nyambong, a community in the Nkwanta South Municipality of the Oti region.
The incident occurred on Thursday, February 3, 2022 at about 10:30am.
Narrating the incident, an eyewitness says, she was processing gari in a nearby house when she saw the smoke coming out of the burnt house.
She noted that, she cried out for help but before people could respond, the fire has extended and burnt everything.
Speaking with the assemblyman for Nyambong electoral area, Hon. Pius Amegbor, he said due to the deplorable nature of the road, personnel from the Ghana National fire service in the municipality could not reach the scene on time.
He suspected that, the the fire could have occurred as a result of an electrical fault.
On his part, the owner of the house, Mr. Ogaja Kofi has pleaded for support from individuals as the fire has destroyed all his properties and lifetime savings.
Fire outbreak has been one major problem the Nkwanta South municipality is currently facing and needs urgent attention.
It will be recall that just last week Sunday, fire gutted parts of the Ghana Commercial Bank’s (GCB Bank) residential apartment attached to the bank in the Nkwanta South Municipality.
Lots of farmers have also lose their farm produce to fire outbreaks in the municipality.
To Advertise Your Products Or Services, Please Call: +233 0240266354 or Whatsapp: 0595114788