Physical intimacy can leave you and your spouse drained, but incredibly gratified. In other words, if you wish to replicate your performance, you’ll need restorative or stamina meals. However, before making love, eat these foods to improve your energy levels and replenish your body.
1. Watermelon. Watermelon is one of the most popular fruits. As it helps to relax the blood vessels, eating slices of watermelon will allow you to become more stimulated. You can consume it before engaging in an intimate act because it includes citrulline which helps to stimulate and increase your mood.
2. Red wine. Drinking wine has been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease and a more youthful appearance. But wine can also improve s£×ual excitement because it stimulates blood flow to the genitals.
3. Apple. Before intimacy, eat an apple to decrease foul breath and remove food particles from your teeth. An apple a day also helps to keep your mouth clean and prevent mouth odour.
4. Ginger. Ginger is finest consumed when combined with lime juice. Drinking a ginger lemon mocktail promotes blood circulation throughout the body, notably in the genitals. Aside from increasing libido, ginger is also an aphrodisiac.
5. Seafood. Crabs, crayfish, oysters, and prawns are wonderful for increasing serotonin levels in the brain, which will improve your bedroom desire. Get in the mood for a night out with your partner by eating these dishes. As for the fishy breath, try to eat an apple to get rid of it.
6. Banana. Having an intimate experience cut short by cramps is a common occurrence. However, if you want to avoid muscle cramps or spasms while making love, eat a banana and drink plenty of water before getting down with your partner.
7. Beef. Reduce the risk of erectile dysfunction by eating lean red meat and beef. Defensive consumption of beef is an excellent approach to boost iron, protein, and zinc levels.